It has never felt so good to say Happy New Year! 2020 was a crazy and thankfully it is finally over. But while things were dramatically different this last year, I am incredibly pleased with the progress of the blog. Here are some highlights from the last year.
- In the beginning of the year, I started trying to consistently blog more.
- I bought new e-readers this year. The first being the Kobo Form and the second being the Boox Nova 2. (I read mostly on my phone and the Nova 2 now.)
- I pushed myself twice this year read books in the form of a book challenge. I met my goal both times!
- I added the book database to the site.
- I took a month off blogging due to my mental health.
- I joined the reviewer team at Gay Romance Reviews and have been reading and reviewing ARCs.
- I started changing the way I inputted books into posts, relying more of the book database.
Those were just some of the major highlights from this past year. Now comes the time to set my sights on 2021. Here are some bullet points for what I want to achieve this year on the blog.
- Complete the transition to using the book database for use in review posts.
- Post at least 2 book reviews every month.
- Develop my own library system that integrates into the blog. (I will be posting my ideas about this soon.)
- Clean up the files on the site of unused/duplicated images and unnecessary files.
- Read more books!!
Now, I want to know. Do you have any goals you have set for yourself for 2021? I’d love to hear them.
Until next time stay safe and wear a mask!